Even though ascension is a personal journey, we don’t have to do it alone. Thankfully, not only the Masters are available for support, but the many initiates that have chosen this journey. Their experiences and insights are invaluable. Some of the lessons I’ve learned from them and in this journey are summarized in 5 simple tips. Even if you have not chosen to ascend in this lifetime, these tips can help you in many ways.
1. Boundaries: We are ascending. We have chosen service to others for the greater good; however, we need to learn when a situation is toxic for us. We must recognize that we have done our part in helping others, and at some point, we must let go and continue our journey. Allow yourself to say no. Saying no doesn’t mean you’re not being good to others, it means you are honoring and respecting yourself.
2. Support: In this journey, we go through many healings, training, and workshops, daily rituals, and meditations. We seek knowledge and support because it is not an easy choice. Paying karma is not a walk in the park, it takes dedication. It is important to make friends that are on the path and to seek supporting services and goods that can aid us. When given the opportunity, do not hesitate to join ascending initiate groups, gatherings, etc. because meeting with other souls who understand our choices is priceless. Reach out, get services from other initiates, and begin new friendships in this lifetime.
3. Be creative: We are meant to find what brings us joy. Nothing parallels being creative because that’s what we are, co-creators of this dream. The creative process can also help you find your zone and to flow, which is pivotal to connecting with Higher Self. Find outlets like singing, dancing, painting, cooking, or anything that tickles your fancy!
4. Family: The people we chose for our family in this incarnation are important. Strengthen those bonds, and don’t forget to have healthy boundaries. In some cases, this may look like letting go, but in others, your choices will serve as lessons for them and will propel them (in their own time) towards this journey.
5. Acceptance: Change is inevitable. We thrive and handle it gracefully when we accept the lesson and TRUST that it is for the greater good (of everyone).
If you would like to get help with #3 to get in the flow, I can help! I’ll guide you to discover the joy of creation with heart centered art! ? Just reach out!